Sunday, May 11, 2008

Yeggsam time!!!

Woah. My. Gad.


Jesus Christ, the exams are here!! 

*freak*

Hell, they're two minutes closer now!!! 


AAAAAAAH!!


And you know what the funniest part about exams is? Its precisely the time when you get to know exactly how jobless your friends are. 
Trust me on this, I have been hit by a shock of revelation. And to think that I thought I was one of the most jobless people on the earth. 
You get so many messages from every one. And when you see the header it says something like "Physics paper leaked", or "Impt fe6 qns, definite in paper"... 
And the moment you see those words you jump for joy, and think "Woohoo!! Nimmadhi! Paper kadachachu!" (Hark! I have got the actual paper!)

Later..
You actually take a look at the rest of the message. Thats when the shock hits you. They write down SO MANY things, you get amazingly nervous.

Think of this. My friend sent me an email ("Yay! I got the questions!"), apparently the physics paper had been leaked in certain colleges. And once I opened it, I had to open this little Powerpoint presentation. Here comes the best part.

There were 42 questions in it. FORTY TWO. :O 

For gods sake, there are only FIFTEEN in the actual paper!! And thats when you realise "Adapaavi, physics textbook lendu appdiye adichu anuppinaan.." (Oh my god, all this guy has done is ripped off whatever's in the physics textbook).


And so, after deep thought and consideration of the current scenario, I'm here to offer my advice. 

Take this seriously, this will help you not only pass, but pass with flying colours. Trust me. Ok, brace yourself.

Step 1. Study Unit 1
Step 2. Study Unit 2
Step 3. Study Unit 3
Step 4. Study Unit 4
Step 5. Study Unit 5


This should help, try it out.
Really, it should. 






1 comment:

Sucharita Sarkar said...

Hey, thanks for visiting my blog! i do love you name, it's too cool! And although the miss you poem was so heartfelt, I like the whacko-jacko posts even more! Hope your exams went well.

Mubbu ppl!

Mubbu ppl!
man, we look so bloody drunk.. especially Vyas(extreme right)