Sunday, September 09, 2007

College Beckons!

Ah, finally the big day approaches, the very first day of the my college life that is to last at for another four years. You know, its been so goddamn boring sitting at home for the past five months, with nothing to do. I mean, we kids all look forward to summer hols, but FIVE months? Please, its too much. Waaaaay too much.

Of course there are the people who will say "Hey no ya, I wanted to do so much in the summer holidays and I was able to do it, but there is so much more to do."

Please, gimme a break guys. Yeah, we all know that you were sitting at home, lazing your ass off doing nothing at all. So cut the shit.

But still, if there are people saying that, well, I cant think of much to say, though I think the two words "Fuck you" would be a very good choice, and very expressive in this here context.

Anyway, I am indeed looking forward to my first day in college (which happens to be tomorrow) and please dont ask me questions like "Oh, your going to a new place, how do you feel? Are you tense? Are you scared? Are you all prepared?"

Please, this whole college thing doesnt make such a big change to me. Not like I give a flying fuck anyway.


But we'll see. I'll keep you posted bout this here college of mine. Maybe upload some pics of it later.

1 comment:

Lavanya said...

Like Dude.
Ssup.

Mubbu ppl!

Mubbu ppl!
man, we look so bloody drunk.. especially Vyas(extreme right)